Tuesday, August 26, 2014

And they're off..........

The documents, that is. Not me. Yet. (I'll be off in T minus 5 hours).

UPS will deliver our little miss's documents, to those whom process such precious paperwork, this Thursday morning. The first stop for said paperwork is in Dallas, TX where it will get logged and then sent to Lee's Summit, MO to actually be processed. Seems a bit silly for me, who lives 1/2 hour away from the second location, not to just be able to drive it there (saving time and money), but I checked. It can't be done. However, the great news is that by the time I arrive back in the country, it should be in the correct hands and I should be able to contact someone about our case. I am hopeful that because her health concerns (lack of gains) are noted in our Ethiopian paperwork, things might go a little faster on the U.S. side of things.

I still can't even believe how this is unfolding.

To say that I am in awe would be an understatement at this point. Praise for what God has done and IS doing will not cease. People, He is good. He knows our heart's cry. He is FOR us. He LOVES us more than we can ever hope to comprehend........can we even hope to let all that God is soak in?

Discovering more of God's goodness and grace is something that will ever continue and surprise me as I learn day by day to yield and trust the lover of my soul.

I am living in absolute wonder. 

Can't help myself - it is Tuesday and this tune of praise will not leave my mind. Take a moment, listen & praise Him with me!!!! He is worthy of praise!
*if you are getting this via email just do it.....click on the title - listen & praise!

I will be doing my best to keep the blog updated while I'm away, so stay tune :)

Multiplied
by Need to Breathe

Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot contain
Your love will surely come find us
Like blazing wild fires singing Your name

God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your design
May this offering stretch across the skies
And these Halleluiahs be multiplied

Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot contain
Your love will surely come find us
Like blazing wild fires singing Your name

God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your design
May this offering stretch across the skies
And these Halleluiahs be multiplied

(Multiplied)
(Oh multiplied)

God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your design
May this offering stretch across the skies
And these Halleluiahs be multiplied

These Halleluiahs be multiplied
(Your love is like radiant diamonds)
(Bursting inside us we cannot contain)
(Your love will surely come find us)
Like blazing wild fires singing Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment