Friday, January 23, 2015

Update week #47


So.....don't quite know how to say this, because somehow it feels sudden even after all this time, but I am leaving tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow. This mama is D.O.N.E. waiting. No court date yet, hoping that it will be soon - but with a place provided to stay (something that only God could orchestrate) and a long-time friend willing to travel with me ahead of Jason, it all just came together.

I've been in crazy, hectic, scramble, list-making mode for a few days. It has been a whirlwind to say the least. I will try my best to keep the blog updated while in country, so stay tuned because hopefully VERY soon you will get to see Little Miss's entire sweet face :)

Please pray for my family as we will be separated longer than we've ever been during this time - especially pray for my kiddos left at home. We are incredibly blessed to have an AMAZING support system, but it will still be hard to have mom and dad gone. Please lift Jason and I up in prayer. Specifically for favor while in country, a quick court date, wisdom, discernment, health and our hearts as we try to be sensitive to what God is doing in country and how He wants us to be a part.

OH.MY.GOODNESS.PEOPLE.....I am SO excited!!!!!!!

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment