Monday, June 3, 2013

No news yet.....

Have I ever mentioned that waiting is hard?

Ha! I haven't gone back and officially tallied how many times I've mentioned it on the blog thus far, but it just in case you weren't aware.....

.......it is! :)

Every advancement you make in the adoption process just leads you to the next wait. 

So here I sit waiting. This time waiting for the results of last Friday's court date. We are hopeful that we will find out the outcome this week. If all goes well, we will then find out when OUR court date is - the one where we travel to Ethiopia to meet Baby H!

I am attaching our adoption video that we used for Give1Save1, so that if anyone ever has a hankerin' to watch it again, it will be easier to find!

Please continue to keep our family and sweet Baby H in your prayers!






No comments:

Post a Comment